I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We Do Not Collect Any Personal Information Within Our Applications: When you download and use our mobile applications, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any personal information about you or your device, other than non-personally identifiable information about screens viewed and actions taken within our mobile applications. We use this data to enhance, improve and provide you the Services.
• We Do Not Collect Any Personal Information from Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
• We Collect Your Email Address, If You Email Us: If you contact us by email, we may store your email in order to respond to your requests or questions. We will use the email address only to the extent required to respond to you, and for no other purpose. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com
• We Collect Cookies and General Usage Information: Whenever you interact with the Services, we automatically record information from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when our Services are visited and by how many people. We only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. Most browsers allow you to disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer.
II. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties as described below.
• Third Party Websites We Do Not Control: Third party websites we are affiliated with may provide services to you through the Services. We will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website, please review all such websites’ policies.
• Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
• Business Transfers: If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
• With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in personally identifiable form, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
III. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: July 1, 2014